Trying to navigate your way through the lending world can be a complex and confusing process. If you are looking to buy a property or refinance an existing loan there are numerous stages that need to happen for the end result to be a success.
It is becoming increasingly more common that people are turning to Mortgage Brokers to guide them through the finance and lending markets. Over 50% of consumers are now utilising their services and engaging a Mortgage Broker within their financial team to apply for a home loan. That percentage is even higher when you limit the data to 25 – 45 year olds who often are too time poor to manage appointments within bank opening hours.
Recently awarded the Best Finance Broker VIC/TAS Better Business Awards 2021, and MFAA Young Professional of the year VIC/TAS for 2020 and 2019, 40 Forty Finance takes a holistic approach in understanding the overall financial position and tailoring a solution that is going to best suit your needs. A ‘client for life’ philosophy enables us to recommend the most suitable and appropriate lending solution for the most important and biggest monthly expense in one’s current and future life plans.
Broker Vs Bank… the key advantages
- Advise on the most appropriate and suitable home loan option for you from a list of over 30 lenders
- Project manage the tricky world of a loan application on your behalf
- You are not just another number in a big banking system. You have a single point of contact for the entire deal
- Ability to meet at a time and location that is convenient to you
- Committed in ensuring you are fully aware of all stages throughout the loan application and ensuring all milestones are met in a proactive manner
- 40 Forty Finance is remunerated by the bank you decide to get your loan with so there isn’t a charge for our services
- We rely on referred and repeat business so a positive outcome for you is the most important thing to our long term success
With more and more borrowers looking outside of the Banks for advice, 40 Forty Finance focuses on providing a customised solution that puts client satisfaction at the centre of the process.
If you wish to arrange an appointment then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.